with fuel stabilizer based on potassium technology
Wynn’s Lead Substitute is a treatment with dual action for petrol engines:
• Protects the valve seats and reduces their wear when using unleaded petrol.
• Preserves the fuel when stored in a tank for a long time, when the engine is put out of service for a long period or at irregular use, e.g. LPG engines, motorbikes, lawn mowers, yachts, outboard engines of pleasure boats, etc.
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats, just like the one built-up by lead in leaded petrol.
- Protects the soft valve seats against premature wear when using unleaded petrol (prevents formation of micro welding).
- Prevents degradation of the fuel in the tank when the engine is put out of service for several months.
- Protects the fuel against oxidation.
- Prevents deposit formation in the tank and filter caused by oxidation products.
- Eases starting of the engine after a period of extended shutdown.
- Is safe for the catalytic converter.
- Is completely soluble in petrol.
- Does not influence the octane number.