Ice Proof for Diesel
Improve diesel fuel fluidity at low temperatures and to prevent settling of wax crystals.
- Can significantly improve cold weather performance across a broad spectrum of diesel fuel.
- Depressesthe CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) up to -30°C. The CFPP reduction is dependent on the propertiesand the composition of the diesel fuel that has to be treated.
- Optimised to treat the widest possible range of middle distillate diesel fuel compositionsfor internal combustion engines.
- Slows down the formation of wax crystals.
|Diesel & Hybrid diesel
|Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- Add 0,1 %: 25 ml for 25 litres
- For better results, use at each fuel refill
Add Ice Proof for Diesel to the diesel fuel tankbefore toppingup. For optimum effect add Ice Proof for Diesel approx. 5°C above the cloud point of the diesel fuel (maximum temperature for application around 0°C).