Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner
Reduces soot emissions, cleans and regenerates the particulate filter.
- Reduces soot formation during the fuel combustion cycle.
- Clears and regenerates blocked soot filters without dismantling.
- Complete burn-off of soot particles during driving.
- Avoids frequent maintenance costs related to the manual regeneration of the blockedsoot filter.
|Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
|Diesel & Hybrid diesel
|Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- One bottle treats up to 60 liters
- For better results, use every 3000km or every 3rd tank
Some vehicle manufacturers equip their diesel engines with a built-in small tank containing an additive that is automatically added to the fuel to clean the soot filter. Pouring Wynn’s DPF Cleaner in the fuel tank causes no problems for the built-in regeneration system. On the contrary, it will reinforce the regeneration of the filter.