The role of injectors in fuel optimization
Did you know? Cleaning the fuel system and injectors plays an important role in optimising fuel economy. A thorough cleaning removes deposits in the fuel system and injectors and restores the spray pattern. This ensures that the right amount of fuel is used.
Wynn’s Petrol/Diesel Extreme Injector Cleaners ensure a thorough injector cleaning
Wynn’s Extreme Injector Cleaner (available for diesel or petrol engines) lubricates and protects the injectors and high-pressure injection systems (TDI, HDI, …) and restores engine performance at the same time.
- Instantly cleans and protects the injectors as well as restores and maintains ideal injector spray pattern.
- Effectively protects and lubricates injectors and pumps.
- The diesel additive offers protection of high pressure injection systems (TDI, HDI, …).
- The petrol additive protects the engine when using bio fuel E10 and E85.
- Restores engine performance, provides a regular idle and avoids starting problems.
- Removes combustion chamber and inlet valves deposits.
- Increases operational reliability and economy.
More tips to optimize fuel consumption
HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS MAINTAINING REGULAR SERVICING
Regular maintenance helps your customers prevent costly repairs of the cooling system, transmission system, drivetrain, and other components. Also, preventive car care extends the life of the vehicle.
CHANGE AIR AND FUEL FILTERS IN LINE WITH VEHICLE RECOMMENDATIONS
If the car filters are not replaced in time the dust and contaminants in the air, the impurities in the fuel, or the dirt in the motor oil makes the vehicle doesn’t work properly and, in the end, it causes an impact on the mechanics.
RESET TIRE PRESSURE
Ignoring tire pressure for a month makes the car lose from 1 PSI to 2 PSI. The result is pressure drupe that could reduce fuel economy.
CLEAN THE OIL SYSTEM WHILE CHANGING YOUR OIL
Cleaning the oil system allows the new oil to do the job it is designed to do: protect the engine components and reduce wear, restore compressions and reduce friction. The ideal product to do so is Oil System Cleaner.
IMPROVE LUBRICATION IN THE OIL SYSTEM
Reducing the friction between the surfaces prevents the loss of power generated within the engine cylinders. Try Super Friction Proofing.
IF FITTED WITH DPF, USE A REGENERATOR
Using a DPF Regenerator regularly helps the soot build-up to burn away more easily.
Leave A Comment