Ice Proof for Diesel
Improve diesel fuel fluidity at low temperatures (up to 30°C) and to prevent settling of wax crystals.
- Can significantly improve cold weather performance across a broad spectrum of diesel fuel.
- Depresses the CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) up to -30°C. The CFPP reduction is dependent on the properties and the composition of the diesel fuel which has to be treated.
- Optimised to treat the widest possible range of middle distillate diesel fuel compositions for internal combustion engines.
- Slows down the formation of wax crystals.
|Engine||Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
|Fuel||Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)|
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- Add 0,1 % : 1 l for 1000 litres
- For better results, use every 3000km or every 3rd tank
Add Ice Proof for Diesel prior to filling up. For optimum effect add Ice Proof for Diesel approx. 5°C above the cloud point of the diesel fuel (maximum temperature for application around 0°C).