W10601 · 250ml / W10696 · 5000ml
Prevents and removes micro-organisms in (bio) diesel fuel.
- Kills bacteria, algae and fungi.
- Prevents microbial re-growth.
- Is soluble in hydrocarbons and residual water.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
|Engine||Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
|Fuel||Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)|
To disinfect small fuel tanks (25 –500 litres) of trucks, boats, vehicles and stationary engines.
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- Add 0,1 % : 25 ml for 25 litres
- For better results, use every 3000km or every 3rd tank
Curative treatment (for disinfecting contaminated diesel fuel tanks):One bottle of 250 ml treats 250 litres of diesel fuel. Add 2 contents of the upper reservoir of the bottle to 50 litres of fuel. Allow the product to work during minimum 3 days. It is recommended to filter the fuel afterwards in order to remove the deposits of the destroyed micro-organisms. Preventive treatment (to prevent bacterial growtin diesel fuel tanks):One bottle of 250 ml treats 500 litres of diesel fuel. Add 1 content of the upper reservoir of the bottle to 50 litres of fuel.
Units per case
EN, FR, DE, NL, IT
IT, NL, FR