Commercial Vehicle Super Charge® Oil Treatment
W51390 · 1000ml
Super Charge® Oil Treatment is an oil additive designed to improve the viscosity characteristics of engine oils ensuring maximum protection & reduced wear in engines, especially when under a heavy load.
- Improves compression and performance of worn engines
- Reduces oil consumption
- Maintains oil pressure at high temperatures
- Reduces engine noise
- Reduces friction and wear under high load by improving hydrodynamic lubrication
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- 100% soluble in all engine oils
- Reduces metal on metal contact during cold start
- Prolongs engine life
- Safe for all emission reduction exhaust systems: DPF, SCR (Ad-Blue) & DOC
|Hydraulic Valve Lifter||
|Engine||Petrol & Hybrid petrol, Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
Compatible with all engine oils. Recommended for all engines of vehicles and stationary equipment.
How to use
- Add 1 litre to a minimum of 8 litres of engine oil. 1 litre treats up to 20 litres of engine oil.
- Add to new or existing engine oil
- Run engine to circulate
In cold weather warm can in hot water before application.
Units per case