Commercial Vehicle Oil System Flush
Oil System Flush is designed to clean the entire oil circulation system before an oil change, preventing contamination of the new engine oil by residues left behind, ensuring excellent hydrodynamic lubrication.
- Dissolves varnish, deposits, and sludge in all parts of the oil circulation system
- Avoids contamination of the new oil by residues left behind
- Prevents contamination of the new engine oil
- Protects turbos by cleaning oil lines and obstructions
- Keeps the dissolved impurities in suspension and prevents their agglomeration
- Frees sticking piston rings and hydraulic valve lifters
- Maximises the life of the new engine oil
- Contains EP additives for additional protection against wear during the treatment
- Safe for all engine components
- Compatible with all mineral and synthetic engine oils
- Compatible with regular and low SAPS oils
|Hydraulic Valve Lifter
|Petrol & Hybrid petrol, Diesel & Hybrid diesel
For all engine oil systems. Also suitable for heavy duty oils in manual gearboxes, differentials, and reduction gears.
How to use
- Add 1 litre to a minimum of 8 litres of engine oil. 1 litre treats up to 20 litres of engine oil
- Start engine, bring to operating temperature, then run at idle for 15 minutes
- Stop engine and immediately drain the engine oil
- Replace oil filer & refill engine with correct grade oil
- Add 1 litre supercharge with new oil to protect lubrification on the components
- Recommended before replacing a turbo.
Manual gearboxes, differentials and reduction gears: Add 1 litre (or 15% by volume) of Wynn's Oil System Flush to the transmission system. Drive for 30min to 1 hour in different gears without overcharging the engine. Drain the oil with the engine still hot, and replace with fresh oil with a Wynn's additive.