Commercial Vehicle Ice Proof for Diesel
Ice Proof for Diesel has been developed to improve cold weather performance across a broad spectrum of diesel fuel. Optimized product to treat the widest possible range of middle distillate diesel fuel compositions for internal combustion engines.
- Improves diesel fuel fluidity at low temperatures
- Prevents formation and settling of wax crystals
- Avoids costly breakdowns due to cold flow issues
- Depresses the Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) down to -30°C.
- Slows down the formation of wax crystals
- Prevents the settling of wax crystals in the entire fuel system
- Significantly improve cold weather performance of diesel fuel
- Prevents costly breakdown & repairs
- Harmless to all exhaust gas after-treatment systems
|Diesel & Hybrid diesel
|Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)
Suitable for all heavy-duty diesel engines trucks, buses and boats, as well as heating oil and off-road fuels. Highly effective for all diesel fuels to B30.
How to use
- Add Ice Proof for Diesel prior to filling up.
- For optimum effect add Ice Proof for Diesel when temperature is above 0°C
- Dose: 1 litre treats 1,000 litres of fuel (1ml per litre). Maximum dosage 1 litre to 250 litres of fuel