Commercial Vehicle Cooling System Treatment & Stop Leak
Cooling System Treatment & Stop Leak is a developed to stop small leaks in the radiator and cooling system and head gasket whilst adding further anti-corrosive properties to the coolant.
- Stops and prevents leakages in the cooling system
- Stops head gasket leaks and water pump gasket leakage
- Is formulated not to block cooling system radiator channels and temperature sensors
- Enhanced protection against rust and corrosion.
- Will not harm rubber hoses, gaskets, or other system components
|Petrol & Hybrid petrol, Diesel & Hybrid diesel
For all “water” cooled systems of all engines. Is compatible with all antifreezes and coolants, including OAT coolants.
How to use
- If the cooling system is excessively fouled, it is recommended to first clean the system with Wynn’s Cooling System Flush (W45990)
- Add 1 litre to a minimum of 10 litres of coolant. 1 litre treats cooling systems up to 25 litres.
- Start the engine & bring up to operating temperature with all heater controls in the HOT position
- Let the engine run for approximately 5 to 10 minutes until the leak(s) are sealed
- If necessary, top up with cooling liquid
Can also be used as preventive agent. Shake tin well and add to cooling system. ASTM D1881 Test : Standard Test Method for Foaming Tendencies of Engine Coolant