anti-smoke with catalytic combustion improver
Wynn's Eco Diesel is a multifunctional additive for diesel fuel designed to reduce black smoke, improve combustion, clean the fuel system and compensate the lack of lubricity of low sulphur fuels.
- Reduces black-smoke formation to acceptable EC levels.
- Lowers the combustion temperature of soot particles from 600°C to 200/400°C (exhaust gas temperatures).
- Eliminates soot particles in the exhaust system without additional equipment such as afterburning systems, soot filters and catalytic converters.
- Regenerates particulate filters.
- Improves the combustion.
- Cleans, keeps clean and lubricates injectors and fuel pump.
- Compensates the lack of lubricity of low sulphur diesel fuels with a lubricating component.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Is fully compatible with all diesel fuels.